This is a summary of the most important information about Anthelios SX. For details, talk to your healthcare professional.
What Is Anthelios SX?
Anthelios SX is an over-the-counter moisturizer used to help prevent sunburn and to help provide protection from UVA (short and long wave) and UVB rays.
Who Should Not Use Anthelios SX?
You should not use Anthelios SX on:
* broken skin
* serious burns
What Are The Risks?
When using Anthelios SX,
* keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
* stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
* keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
How Should I Use Anthelios SX?
* Apply evenly before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring.
* Ask a doctor how to use Anthelios SX for children under 6 months of age.